Acting in accordance with art. 13 paragraph 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of UE of 27th of April 2016, in short, GDPS we inform that our site:
It does not collect any information automatically, except for information contained in cookies.
Cookies are IT data, text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for the use of websites service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is Saperskie Sp. z o.o. with headquarters at the address: ul. 1-go Maja 41B lok. 43 96-300 Żyrardów.
Cookies are used to:
– adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites;
– in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
– creating statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content.
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s terminal device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
– necessary cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
– cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
– performance cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;
– functional cookies, allowing you to remember the settings selected by the User and to personalize the User interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the User’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc;
– advertising cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or inform them of each entry in the device of the Website User.
Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator. More information about cookies is available atwww.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.
The purpose of collecting personal data:
The processing of your personal data takes place based on art. 6 GDPR and for marketing purposes. Personal Data Administrator refers to a legally legitimate interest, which is web analytics website, visit analysis, contact with clients and potential clients of the company.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by the company Saperskie sp. z o.o. with headquarter at the address: ul. 1-go Maja 41B lok. 43 96-300 Żyrardów for marketing purposes.
Providing my personal data is voluntary and my consent is the basis for their processing. The recipients of the data are Google Analytics and Facebook.
Data processing time:
Your personal data will be stored for a period of 10 years until you use marketing opportunities and analyse the data needed to run a business or to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
I have the right to withdraw from this consent at any time. Personal data will be processed until cancelled.
I have the right to access my personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing, and to file a complaint with the supervisory body.
The data is used to profile marketing using the Google Analytics and Facebook tools.
In the event of opposition to profiling – please use the browser’s settings.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact the Personal Data Administrator
Personal data administrator:
The administrator of your personal data is the company:Wydawnictwo Saperskie sp. z o.o. with headquarter at the address: ul. 1-go Maja 41B lok. 43 96-300 Żyrardów.
tel: +48 668 595 856